One thought on “question

  1. You didn’t specify if you were amateur or professional. If amateur, please contact USA Boxing where you live. If you are hoping to fight professionally, you would need to contact the Boxing Commission or State Athletic Commission within your state or tribe. If you reside outside of the US, please contact the regulatory body in your country. This organization is an oversight organization and there is no way for us to “sign up” boxers who are interested in competing. Best of luck as a new boxer.

Leave a Reply